Thursday, June 21, 2012

The deal: Teal is really , really, real.


My uniform for like, maybe five years has been this:
90's doing 50's, optional grunge in black.
Kind of a mix of 90s Gwen Stefani, Bettie Page, courtney love + a witch etc etc etc etc

However ,
Lately I've been collecting teal clothing like some overgrown, blonde bowerbird.

I think I actually love ALL shades of teal more than anything.
Here's some teal stuff in a blurry pile on my super 70's red floor:


The crazy thing is that this is only a third of my teal clothing....and yet I have maybe 700000000000 times more black clothing.

Because I'm sooo dark.


Maybe I have a problem, maybe I don't, either way I feel it is notable.

I've made a commitment to blog about things that surprise me and this recent realization did just that (hence the post)







One final note :
It is  kind of hilarious because when I type RAZ  on my iPad it autocorrects to RZA.
dats all folks.
Xoxoxoxox
- RZA

No comments:

Post a Comment